We are on the hunt for a creative and talented copywriter and wordsmith to join our growing team at Soak.
The role is initially part time – 2-3 days per week – with a view to permanent if we are a good fit.
This is a great opportunity to become a valued member of our team.
Role to commence ASAP.
About the role:
We run a fast paced studio and are looking for a highly driven and self motivated copywriter that can hit the ground running and keep up!
With a primary focus on brand and marketing content, you will be responsible for developing content for a diverse range of clients across various industries. Content will range from corporate, all the way to the creative and fun side.
Your content won’t be run of the mill. Instead it will be full of flavour, showcasing the clients brand personality and tone.
- Work with clients to help craft their brand; story, voice, positioning and messaging.
- Develop long and short-form copy for a diverse range of clients, with a focus on webpages, blogs, EDM’s, educational resources and other forms of content marketing.
- Produce web copy that’s optimised for SEO, based on keyword research.
- Work with our Account Managers and Marketing Strategist to help craft marketing and content strategies for our client.
- Create witty, compelling and engaging advertising copy for digital and offline campaigns.
- Proofread and edit all in-house content.
- Create content for Soak that helps market our expertise to the world, with a focus on social media content, news and blog updates, and other forms of content marketing.
- Help write and create proposals and sales collateral.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience writing tenders.
- Experience in PR and creating publicity and exposure for our clients.
- Previous experience in creating content, copywriting and commercial writing, in an agency environment preferably.
- Have a strong portfolio of your work.
- Relevant industry qualifications.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, and the ability to multitask.
- Keep up-to-date with market trends and consistently meet industry standards.
- Love building relationships with both our team and our clients.
- A positive attitude, a sense of humour and the ability to leave your ego at the door.
The role is initially part time – 2-3 days per week – with a view to permanent if we are a good fit. This is a great opportunity to become a valued member of our team. Role to commence ASAP.
If this role sounds perfect for you, please send your resume, cover letter and samples of your work to email@example.com. Tell us who you are and why you’d be a great fit at Soak.
Can’t wait to meet you.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.