Front End Web Designer
We’re on the lookout for an amazing, talented and motivated web designer with experience in WordPress to join our growing team at Soak.
The role is initially contract based until the end of the year – approx. 3 months – with a view to moving into a permanent position if you are the right fit! This is a great opportunity to become a valued member of a dynamic team.
Role to commence ASAP.
About the role:
We run a fast paced studio, and we’re looking for a designer that can hit the ground running!
You will be responsible for crafting beautiful and functional online experience for our clients. From concept and brief to design delivery, you will be working on a wide variety of digital projects, primarily the design of websites and online experiences built in WordPress.
You will have experience in-page builder frameworks in WordPress such as Elementor and WP Bakery/Visual Composer. Your design talents will also be required to help support our clients digital marketing and advertising campaigns, including EDM’s, landing pages, and online sales funnels.
Real-world agency experience would be great – but the role would also be well suited to a freelancer who has hands-on experience managing projects, clients and deadlines across different markets and industries.
We want you to bring fresh and creative ideas, the latest trends, and best industry practices to our clients projects, and you must be able to demonstrate this.
You will also be pivotal in bringing new life into the Soak website and online brand!
Bonus points if you have experience in:
- Agency experience
- Digital marketing tools such as Mailchimp, HubSpot, Active Campaign, etc.
- Experience and a sound understanding of SEO
- Digital animation skills.
- Basic copywriting skills
- Minimum 3 years industry experience as a Web Designer – preferably in an agency environment.
- Amazing design skills, with a strong portfolio of commercial work to back it up.
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch/XD/Figma, the Adobe Creative Suite, and all things Mac.
- Basic HTML/ CSS skills
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, and can multi-task like a boss.
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and to get things done.
- Ability to take direction, and have the ability to work independently
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Live and breathe design, keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies.
- A positive attitude, a sense of humour and the ability to leave your ego at the door.
- Passionate about good ideas and creating well-crafted design.
If this role sounds perfect for you, please send your folio, resume and a cover letter telling us who you are and why you’d be a great fit at Soak, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t wait to meet you.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.