Mid-Level Graphic Designer
We currently have more work than our designers can handle, so we are on the look-out for a talented and motivated mid-weight designer to join our team on a contract basis until the end of 2021 – with the view to extend into 2022.
…and we want you to start ASAP.
Who is Soak?
Soak is a mid-size independent agency – working in all things brand, design and digital marketing. We were founded by creatives and great design is still at the heart of what we do and believe in, but we just think about this more strategically because we’re serious about delivering great outcomes for our clients. Our agency ethos is to help people give a s#!t about our clients’ brands.
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative suite
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Great comms skills that work well for both team members and clients
- Ability to develop innovative and original creative solutions for a multitude of design briefs
- Organisational & time management skills with the ability to handle multiple creative campaigns on time and on budget
- Ability to challenge the norm and bring new ideas to the table – no idea is stupid
- A positive attitude and “no challenge is too big or small” work ethic
- A sense of humour (having patience is a bonus too!)
- UX/UI experience (not required but would be a massive treat!)
What you day looks like:
- Responsible for all creative consideration to digital and traditional marketing outputs.
- Ensure creative & content is consistent with the client’s brand, strategic direction and campaign objectives.
- Ensure consistency in design across all online and offline marketing channels.
- Output of final artwork to suitable specification for both print and digital use.
- Work with other team members to discuss ideas, creative requirements and deadlines.
- Balance priorities and multiple projects with attention to detail.
- Work within parameters of timeframes, budgets and deadlines.
What we’ll give you in return:
- Opportunity for flexible working options
- Bi-monthly team get-togethers
- A cool team environment
- Free parking
- Lots of banter & Dad jokes
If you think this sounds right up your alley and you love to work hard but have a laugh too, we want to hear all about who you are, what your portfolio looks like and why you think you’d be a great fit for us. Apply now by sending your CV and folio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to meet you!
You must have full working rights.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Recruitment agencies – we have this one covered