We are on the hunt for an experienced Performance Media Specialist who is ready to take ownership of all things digital.
Who are you?
We are on the hunt for an experienced PPC specialist (Google, YouTube, FB/ Instagram & LinkedIn) who is ready to take ownership of all things digital. You’re a self-starter, passionate about what you do and obsessed with attention to detail. You get excited about clients, you’re not afraid to challenge the norm, you like to work closely with others and on your own, and you thrive on getting nothing but the best results for your clients.
Your day job?
We need someone who has proven expertise in planning, executing & managing successful digital campaigns and:
- You have 3+ years’ experience in PPC & SEM planning & execution
- You live & breathe campaign optimisation and know how to do this through ads & landing pages (whether through creative or copy) to improve conversions and ROI
- You’re a pro at Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics
- You know Facebook Business & Ads Manager & LinkedIn Campaign Manager inside out
- Your knowledge on creating sales funnels, audiences and look-a-like audiences is second to none
- You have the ability to develop solid strategies based on monitoring existing campaigns and undertaking competitor analyses
- You’re a superstar at interpreting the data and providing a clear and concise report that is easy for the client to understand
The important stuff
- The role will be contract-based, starting in January 2021 and reviewed after six months, with a full-time permanent contract being offered
- Your application will need to include demonstrated experience of successful client campaigns, referees and relevant work experience
- Our awesome office is based in Wilston with free parking
If this role sounds perfect for you, please send your folio, resume and a cover letter telling us who you are and why you’d be a great fit at Soak, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to meet you.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.