We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic Social Media Coordinator to join our growing team at Soak.
- An expert on all things social – Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, etc – and a solid understanding of how various content is used, and when to use across each platform.
- A creator that looooooves creating engaging content
- An out-going go-getter who can maintain positive relationships and get the best results for our clients.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone, chat with, and build a rapport with clients and fellow team members.
What you day looks like:
- Creating and driving the social media presence for a number of clients across various social media platforms
- Writing clever copy, creating social images, and going on site to take photos and film short-form videos to engage a social audience
- Constantly monitor a clients’ social media platforms, along with their wider industry, to plan and make recommendations on how to improve and increase audience growth and engagement
- Engage with a clients customers and followers
- Stay up-to-date with latest social media trends and platforms to enhance results and provide key insights for clients
- Creating reports detailing key insights and analysis, popular content topics and activity results etc.
- Owning Soak’s social presence, and creating content for us that helps market our expertise to the world
What you’ll bring:
You will have proven expertise in planning, executing & managing successful social media campaigns and have:
- 1-2 years proven experience required working with brands in social media
- Experience using social media tools (Sprout Social, Hootsuite)
- Can write content, take photos, and create short-form videos for stories and reels.
- Experience managing multiple cliencts at once, and the ability to multi-task
- An eagle eye for detail, strong analytical skills, exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Can create reports on social media marketing metrics and other basic reports
- Experience in content calendar management, scheduling & publishing content and reporting
- Relevant industry qualifications
Bonus points if:
- You can write blog posts
- Have SEO or Google Analytics fundamentals.
The important stuff
- We’re looking for great humans, so the role can be either permanent full-time, part-time or contract, with commencement ASAP
- Your application will need to include demonstrated experience of successful social media campaigns, referees and relevant work experience
- Our office is based in Wilston with free parking and close to public transport
- Opportunity for flexible working options (once you’re settled in and up to speed)
- Regular team events
- Weekly team lunches
- Professional Development opportunities
- Free parking
- Lots of banter & Dad jokes
Who is Soak?
Soak is a mid-size independent agency – working in all things brand, design and digital marketing. We were founded by creatives and great design is still at the heart of what we do and believe in, but we just think about this more strategically because we’re serious about delivering great outcomes for our clients. Our agency ethos is to help people give a s#!t about our clients’ brands.
So, send us your cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d be a great fit for our team. We can’t wait to meet you!
You must be based in Brisbane and have full working rights. Only successful candidates will be notified.
Recruitment agencies – we have this one covered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.