We are on the lookout for an experienced WordPress Developer.
Role to commence ASAP.
We run a fast paced brand and marketing studio and with recent growth require a skilled WorkPress Developer to help build amazing online experiences for our clients.
You will be responsible for the build of client websites, taking designs and turning them into amazing and functional online experiences.
While working on primarily brand and marketing websites, you will also help build advanced functionality such as, eCommerce, CRM integrations and other third party integrations.
Working with the team and clients, you will assist in website updates to help support clients digital campaigns, including EDM’s, landing pages and online sales funnels. You will also contribute to the team by offering ideas on how to achieve our clients business goals online.
We want you to bring fresh and creative ideas, the latest trends, and best industry practices to our clients projects, and you must be able to demonstrate this.
You will also be responsible for maintaining the websites of our portfolio of clients, including WordPress and security updates, as well as troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
A pivotal part of this role is to assist with bringing new life into the Soak website and online brand!
- Minimum 2 years experience as a WordPress Developer – preferably in an agency environment
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress, themes and plugins, as well as page builders such as Elementor
- You know your way around hosting environments such as cPanel and WHM, and have managed hosting including WP Engine, Flywheel, or similar
- Skills in HTML, CSS, PHP, JQuery, as well as WordPress theme frameworks
- Have a good technical understanding of what makes a website perform well – SEO, Security, Page Speed, etc
- You’re resourceful and love finding solutions to help achieve our clients goals
- Knowledge and a keen eye for great UI and UX
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and can multi-task like a boss
- Ability to work under pressure and sticking to tight deadlines to get things done
- Live and breathe web dev and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies
- A positive attitude, a sense of humour and the ability to leave your ego at the door
- Strong portfolio of commercial work to back up your experience and knowledge
The important stuff
- This is a full-time role, however part-time or contract will be considered for the right candidate.
- Immediate start
- Flexible working arrangements offered – remote working, flexible hours
- Remuneration based on experience
- Opportunity to work across a wide range of clients and industries
- Be part of a tight-knit, energised team that is achieving well above it’s weight
Soak Creative is a full service brand and creative marketing agency. Our goal is to help encourage people to give a S*%t about our clients’ brands. Our clients range from SMB’s to national organisations, across a wide variety of industry sectors.
How to apply
If this role sounds perfect for you, please complete the form below, or send your resume and a cover letter telling us who you are, your experience, and why you’d be a great fit at Soak, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will need to include examples of your work.
Can’t wait to meet you.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.